I have been tagged by the wonderful Dana of St. John’s studio in a game of blog tag! Looks like fun! You answer the questions the tagger asks, then you make up 11 questions of your own, and tag 11 bloggers.
Be sure to check out the 11 tagged blogs and spread the blogging love!
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
- What’s your go-to art/creativity supply? Micron pens in black
- Country or western? Um, Country, I suppose
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl!
- What’s your favorite or most memorable or most inspiring book? The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes
- Name your theme song. Mario Brothers!
- Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time, and then do it in reverse? Ha, I’m lucky if I can chew gum and not walk into anything at the same time….so, no.
- What do you see when you look out the window of your art space/studio? The backyard, sometimes with our dog outside trying valiantly to get the neighbors cat to play
- What do you do to stop the hiccups? I hate hiccups! I try drinking water, holding my breath, nothing usually works until I forget I have the hiccups and they go away on their own
- Do you still believe in magic? Yes!
- How do you celebrate love? With hugs, cards, kindness, and smiles!
- Why do you blog? To meet other creative people and to share my passions!
And my 11 questions for the tagged bloggers
- Would you rather live in the city, or the country?
- If you had to pick just one, pens or paint?
- favorite comic.
- Favorite restaurant.
- Tetris or boggle?
- Favorite place to visit.
- Favorite band/musician to listen to while creating.
- Coffee or Tea?
- Impulse buyer or contemplative shopper?
- Be alone on an island or in a big city?
- Whistling or singing?
And here are the blogs I tagged, ones I visit often for inspiration and I hope you will like them too!:
- Journal Girl
- Jenna Kannas
- Elvie studio
- Journal Artista
- Fiber lilly
- Daily Doily
- Alisa Burke
- Art is the journey
Please Note: There is no obligation to play along, I know people are busy with other stuff, so please don’t feel pressured because I tagged you, I just love your blogs so I wanted other to see them too.