I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by the awesome Michelle of yearoflivingcraftily. She creates great journal pages and jewelry, and is an encouraging and inspiring person! Make sure you stop by and check out her blog! I am always excited when I get a new follower or a new comment on my blog, or when I find a new blog to be inspired by. The internet lets you “meet” new people from all across the world that you otherwise would have never had the chance to talk to, and I think that is amazing! That others are interested in the things I make or do is very humbling, and I wanted to say Thank You to everyone (friends, family, followers, commenters, and anyone else) for stopping by 🙂
1. Re-post the award in a post that includes the blog of the person that nominated you.
2. State 10 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 people.
10 Things about me:
- I am only a morning person if I wake up on my own terms, i.e. no alarm going off, no one waking me up, ect.
- I have a strong attachment to my morning coffee, it’s not an addiction, I just REALLY like coffee 🙂
- I probably have enough yarn to start my own yarn store. Also not an addiction 😛
- I have lived in 3 states so far, PA, CA, and NC. NC is my favorite so far.
- I LOVE cooking! (most days anyway..)
- While the house is often filled with blue smoke when I’m cooking, there have been flames shooting out of the oven only once. I was trying to make homemade tortilla chips, did not end well for the chips but the oven was fine. (I said I love cooking, didn’t say I was very good at it..)
- I hate living in a duplex but I love the area where we live
- I am usually a very calm driver, except during tourist season. I swear people forget how to drive and read speed limit signs when they go on vacation…
- I live near the beach with my awesome hubby, 2 chubby kitties, and our cute but not very bright dog.
- This may shock some, but I am not a big fan of chocolate. I know I know, take a deep breath, it’ll be ok. My personal fave for junk food is gummy bears! And cookie’s n cream ice cream…and I won’t turn down chocolate chip cookies either..(see I like some chocolate, I told you everything was going to be ok 😀 )
10 Blogs I nominate:
- Journal Girl– She is such an inspiring and creative person, her art is amazing!
- St. John studios– Amazing journal pages, techniques, and fun videos on fridays 🙂
- Mandy Thompson-She shares her art, her faith, and her life.
- iHanna-She shares her art, inspiring photos and videos, and everyday life.
- Daily Doily– She shares her paintings and sketches, photos from her recent wedding, and her travels.
- Evolutions-Her awesome doodles are so inspiring and her knitting is wonderful!
- Magicinthewoods– her art is so inspiring and amazing!
- Saturated Canary-With her cute digi’s, fun fashion style, and great photos, this is always a fun blog to check out!
- A little imagination and a pile of junk-Her art and creativity are so inspiring!
- Alisa Burke– love her fashion posts, her doodles, and her art!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy all the creative blogs!